Thursday, 21 April 2016

Advice From Former Exhibition Groups


Today some grade 6’s came to us and started to give us a little bit of advice for Exhibition. The most common thing they told us is that you have to be responsible. I totally agree because you have to stay on task and get everything done by the deadline. It was nice to hear from these former Exhibition groups and take some advice. I learned that it was going to be hard and you are going to need to do a lot of skills and qualities. Like being responsible, critical thinker, collaboration and more. Also being organised is a really big one because when you have a mission to accomplish then you really have to get it done before the deadline. But the number one thing is teamwork. You have to work as a team and support each other.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Keanu
    My name is Josh and I am a grade 5 student in the same class as you.
    It sounds like you have got a lot out of the grade 6's visit and I hope you are going to use your research well
    - Josh Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keanu
    This is Nikhil
    I agree with you and hope your group does well and that you've gained a lot of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikhil,

    Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josh,

    Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Keanu,
    I name is Vihaan and I am a grade 5 student from Singapore.
    The thing that I like about your post is that you have given a lot of detail on what you learned.

    ReplyDelete